- Initial Intake and Assessment - $285 (85 minutes)
- Individual Therapy Session - $190 (55 minutes)
I am currently not contracted with any insurance companies. Many insurance plans accept out-of-network providers and may reimburse a portion of individual therapy sessions. A monthly statement (Superbill) will be provided for submittal to your insurance company. Please contact your insurance company to ask about your out-of-network benefits.
Payment is due at time of service.
What to expect
I am currently offering virtual sessions via a secure HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. On Saturdays I have some availability for in-person meetings. An initial intake/assessment is required for all new clients. The first session is an opportunity to learn more about your unique story and collaboratively form a plan for addressing the concerns that brought you to therapy. Ongoing sessions allow space to take a deeper dive, work through challenges, develop skills and celebrate insights.
My therapeutic philosophy is built on viscerally experiencing the present moment, using inquiry to expand perspective, establishing values as a roadmap for decision-making, and connecting with spirituality.
- I lean on experiential practices in session to cultivate present moment awareness and a deeper understanding of emotional expression. By locating emotions in the body and making room for the full spectrum, we can gain an awareness for trusting that emotions are like visitors passing through to teach us and deepen our journey.
- I aim to create a space that holds individuals accountable to their therapeutic work through a willingness to be curious and to sit with the discomfort of the unknown.
- I help identify specific goals that are in line with overarching values. Establishing new narratives aligned with values allows for a deeper sense of trust in ourselves.
- I value spiritual expression that allows a human to build a solid sense of self by living in the world more holistically and being a part of something greater than themselves.
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung